Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stuff I Miss

*Entertainment Weekly Magazine delivered weekly
*Driving my car
*Speaking English to people who know English
*Squirt
*Christmas music everywhere
*Chinese food
*Movie theaters
*Being an hour drive away from home
*Wearing practical shoes versus fashionable shoes
*Being a block away from a gas station in case of snack emergencies
*Ceasars (the drink, duh!)
*Buffalo Wild Wings
*Shopping clearance section at Wal-Mart
*Target
*Drinking water from the tap
*Snow
*My dvd collection
*Hockey games
*Holiday decorations
*Thanksgiving
*Mom food
*42 cent postage (versus 6,30 Lei to America)
*Moxie Java (not working there, only getting free drinks!)
*Living alone in my own apartment

There's a lot more I could add to this list, but as usual I'm using this post as a way to procrastinate doing other stuff.
I didn't add any people, friends, or family because this list would then be 4 pages long. You know who you are! I miss you alllllll so much!!!

*Finally did find a Bloody Mary in Chisinau... 40 Lei later and I was satisfied, mostly. Apparently Clamato Juice is not popular in Europe. Can't imagine why...

No comments:

Post a Comment