Monday, March 22, 2010

Jogging in the Sunflower Field

For those of you who know me, I'm sure you were skeptical upon reading the title of this post. But yes, I have taken up jogging in Moldova. I jogged several times last fall but then it was snowy, and I stopped. Since the whether is amazing again, I decided today would be a good day to start up once again. I put on some jogging gear, created a mix on my ipod, and set out.

"Sunflower Field Mix" (Original name for the mix, yes, I know)
1. Friends - Band of Skulls
2. I Gotta Feelin - The Black Eyed Peas
3. Be Gentle With Me - The Boy Least Likely To
4. If You Seek Amy - Britney Spears
5. 3 - Britney Spears
6. Bruises - Chairlift
7. Coconut Skins - Damien Rice
8. This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race - Fall Out Boy
9. Mushaboom (Remix) - Feist
10. Sea Lion Woman - Feist
11. Rehab - Cast from tv show Glee
12. B*****s from the Milky Way - Heatbox (awesome song; check it out!!)
13. Don't Stop Believing - Journey
14. Bang! Bang! - The Knux
15. Sabes - Korekt featuring Rafaga
16. Bad Romance - Lady GaGa
17. F**k You - LIly Allen
18. Mama Do - Pixie Lott
19. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
20. Pot Kettle Black - Tilly & the Wall

Jogging went well. Didn't die, so that's a good sign. Hopefully I'll be motivated enough to jog on Thursday...

2 comments:

  1. i love dont stop believing

    love yur favorite sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove how you make sure to include Britney:)

    ReplyDelete